Welcome to the Website of the Vincentian Center for Church and Society!
The Vincentian Center for Church and Society at St. John's University in Jamaica, New York is an academic center which:
- promotes a worldview based on the life and teaching of St. Vincent de Paul;
- conducts and disseminates research on poverty, social justice, and religion and science;
- connects the University with the Church and the community through service and educational programs.
We invite you to participate in our events and research and to make use of the resources we've developed to promote Vincent's Way in your department, parish, and community.
- Vincentian Center
- Goals of the Vincentian Center
- Vincentian Center Mission
- Vincentian Center Activities
- Events Calendar
- Photo Gallery
- Our Staff
- Get in Touch with Us
- Vincentian Chair
- Vincentian Chair Activities
- Vincentian Research Fellows
- Annual Public Lecture
- Programming in Catholic Social Thought
- Poverty Conferences
- Rendu Roundtable on Religion and Science
- Our Heritage
- St. John's University